Your Portrait Experience
Portrait Shoot with Mahnoor Portrait Art; based in Niagara, ON is designed around your personality and business. It is very important for me to get to know you and your energy to make this experience one of the best experiences of your life. First step towards your shoot is our one on one meeting, it is like me interviewing you and understanding your grandest vision for yourself. Your session is artfully guided beginning with professional hair & makeup and a stylist. Your wardrobe will be carefully selected to achieve the look you desire. And your photo shoot will be skillfully directed to capture your truest personality!
Upon your arrival, you will be shown to your dressing area and offered a beverage. Once you are settled, we’ll begin with your hair and makeup. If you have sent me examples of the style you want, the stylist will be prepared to get to work. If you are undecided or wish to be surprised, we can style you beautifully. Finally, we will ease in to your photo shoot by making you comfortable in front of the camera. We’ll share a lot of laughs and you can soak up the experience while feeling like a movie star!
It is an empowering, luxury, pampering, transformative experience.
What to expect
- Personal Communication + Care so that you have all your q’s answered and all your needs met.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so that you can be confident you will get images you love *(in the so-rare-it-has-never-happened event you don’t like any of your images you will be offered a complimentary reshoot)
- Custom Designed Experience so that you get images that reflect your unique style and desires!
- Celebrity Style Photo Shoot so that you can feel like a Vogue Cover Celebrity for a day
- Natural yet Magazine Caliber Retouching so that you can still look like you, just without the things you might rather not see (like cellulite, blemishes, or whatever).
- In Person Image Selection so that choosing your final prints is a quick, stress-free, enjoyable process complete with expert guidance
- A Lasting Experience so that even years later, when you look at your photos, you will be instantly transported to the day of the photoshoot, the day you felt so special.
Book a Portrait Session
I hope you take the time to look around my website, visit me on social media, or drop me a message. I would love to hear from you so we can chat about how you’ve always dreamed of being photographed!
" What a dedicated photographer!
Her passion for her art shines through in the people she works with. Her soul reaches through the camera to pull from you the best you can be. What an honour to have her photograph me and help me to celebrate my life. "
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram
Still unsure about this experience?
I promise this shoot is for you even if your head is screaming:
“I’M NOT PHOTOGENIC”
It’s MY job to make you look amazing in photographs, not yours, and lucky for you that is my specialty!
“I DON’T LIKE HAVING MY PHOTO TAKEN”
I promise to make the shoot not just comfortable but fun for you.
“I NEED TO LOSE A FEW MORE POUNDS”
I will pose you & light you so you look jaw-droppingly hot, just as you are RIGHT NOW.
“I’M TOO OLD”
really? Women are like a fine wine and get better with age. I promise to show you your grace, elegance, allure through these photos.
“I’VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE”
I promise that 96.935% (yes I’ve done the scientific math) of my clients were nervous first timers just like you, yet left the experience overjoyed.
“I’M ON A TIGHT DEADLINE”
I have been able to get photos done and in hand with very little notice. So reach out and let’s see what I can do for you!
“I CAN’T AFFORD IT”
I work with clients with all budgets, I take credit cards, and I do offer payment plans.
Why professional prints?
Each image is specifically prepared and sized depending on what size and type of product is purchased.
The photographer’s computer monitor is calibrated specifically for printing at professional labs to ensure accurate color and contrast of prints.
This is to ensure your art product will arrive looking their best.
5 Things You Should Know Before Booking a Photographer
Don’t risk spending time and money on a photoshoot that is stressful and doesn’t deliver. Your photography experience should be enjoyable and fill you with confidence.
Download my free guide to finding the perfect photographer for your next photoshoot!