ABOUT PORTRAIT PHOTO SHOOT
WHAT IS A FINE ART PORTRAIT SESSION?
Fine art portrait session is designed and inspired by vanity fair style with creative concepts, fancy dresses, and styling.
Is hair and makeup included?
Yes absolutely, unless we have some specific needs for the session. Your session fee covers hair and makeup for one person.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
That is exciting to decide. We will meet in person or discuss on a phone call how to style you for your session. I will help you pick what and how many clothing items to bring in.
DO YOU WORK WITH ALL FEMALE TEAM MEMBERS?
Yes we are passionate female team, who would love to style you and assist you during your shoot.
I FEEL I AM NOT READY FOR THE SHOOT, I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT.
I completely understand wanting to look your very best. If, however, you do not lose as much weight as planned, don’t worry! I will strategically pose and light you in ways that will be flattering to you. Anyone – young and old, all shapes and sizes – can do this. We work on drawing out your inner beauty!
COULD I BRING A FRIEND?
Of course! Celebrate your relationships! Do a double couture portrait session with your sister, mom or best friend. Just notify us ahead of time for scheduling purposes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY Fine Art PORTRAIT SESSION?
Your portraiture session includes:
An in person or phone meeting to get to know you better and prepare you for your photo shoot
A complimentary professional hair and make-up session for one.
An unforgettable photo experience to do at least once in your life
A personalized unveiling session to discover your beautiful images fully retouched
What to expect
- Personal Communication + Care so that you have all your q’s answered and all your needs met.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so that you can be confident you will get images you love *(in the so-rare-it-has-never-happened event you don’t like any of your images you will be offered a complimentary reshoot)
- Custom Designed Experience so that you get images that reflect your unique style and desires!
- Celebrity Style Photo Shoot so that you can feel like a Vogue Cover Celebrity for a day
- Natural yet Magazine Caliber Retouching so that you can still look like you, just without the things you might rather not see (like cellulite, blemishes, or whatever).
- In Person Image Selection so that choosing your final prints is a quick, stress-free, enjoyable process complete with expert guidance
- A Lasting Experience so that even years later, when you look at your photos, you will be instantly transported to the day of the photoshoot, the day you felt so special.
Book a Portrait Session
I hope you take the time to look around my website, visit me on social media, or drop me a message. I would love to hear from you so we can chat about how you’ve always dreamed of being photographed!
" What a dedicated photographer!
Her passion for her art shines through in the people she works with. Her soul reaches through the camera to pull from you the best you can be. What an honour to have her photograph me and help me to celebrate my life. "
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram
Still unsure about this experience?
I promise this shoot is for you even if your head is screaming:
“I’M NOT PHOTOGENIC”
It’s MY job to make you look amazing in photographs, not yours, and lucky for you that is my specialty!
“I DON’T LIKE HAVING MY PHOTO TAKEN”
I promise to make the shoot not just comfortable but fun for you.
“I’M TOO OLD”
really? Women are like a fine wine and get better with age. I promise to show you your grace, elegance, allure through these photos.
“I’VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE”
I promise that 96.935% (yes I’ve done the scientific math) of my clients were nervous first timers just like you, yet left the experience overjoyed.
“I CAN’T AFFORD IT”
I work with clients with all budgets, I take credit cards, and I do offer payment plans.
Why professional prints?
Each image is specifically prepared and sized depending on what size and type of product is purchased.
The photographer’s computer monitor is calibrated specifically for printing at professional labs to ensure accurate color and contrast of prints.
This is to ensure your art product will arrive looking their best.
5 Things You Should Know Before Booking a Photographer
Don’t risk spending time and money on a photoshoot that is stressful and doesn’t deliver. Your photography experience should be enjoyable and fill you with confidence.
Download my free guide to finding the perfect photographer for your next photoshoot!